Book releases on September 28, 2021.
Tabitha grounds her lessons in stories about her own life, career, faith, and family in this funny, down-to-earth book, built around the catchphrases that her fans know and love, including:
- Hello There!: Why hope, joy, and clarity are so very needed
- That’s Your Business: Defining yourself, and being okay with that
- Have the Most Amazing Day...: Choosing joy and living with intention
- But Don’t Go Messin’ Up No One Else’s: Learning to walk in kindness even when the world doesn’t feel kind
- Like So, Like That: Living life without measurement
- Very Good: Living in peace and creating good from the bad
Rich with personal stories and inspirational quotes, and sprinkled with a few easy vegan recipes, Feeding the Soul is a book to share - and to return to when you want to feel seen, loved, and heard.